· How to add product
(click catalog then add products)·
Where can you find the listing
(click inventory then select manage fba inventory and you can also edit listing)
· How to find item labels
(found in listing > edit> Item labels are used when you start production, item labels are sent to manufacturer and later shipping labels are made)
· How do you want to access the account
(ask the client to grant access through user permission under the settings tab. ask for user permission for all tabs except for bank account details.)
· PPC advertisement option is in campaign manager tab
· How to check cost
(using campaign manager tab)
· Coupons are found in campaign manager tab.
· Account health can be checked under performance tab.
· There are 5 selling models on amazon
(retail arbitrage, brand selling, wholesale fba, private label which can be divided into 2 categories fbm and fba, brand building)
· You can work for different clients using one account/ID
· Keep checking listing status in account info tab.
· use selling plan according to your inventory and goals (professional or individual)
· Always disable repackage return product option when using a fba based account.
· What is the difference between account feedback and review?
(feedback is related to seller and comments about product is called review.)
· Rating means rating through number of stars.
· Brand can be registered in manage stores tab.
· Order defect rate should be under 1%.
· Black box(helium 10) helps in product research as required by the client.
· Magnet(helium 10) will help with keyword research just like merchant words.
· Use keywords that have the highest search volume on amazon for better ranking.
· Cerebro (helium 10)is used to extract keywords that are used by best competitors.
· Frankenstein(helium 10) is used to refine keywords.· Keyword tracker(helium 10) is used to keep tabs on your product ranking with respect to different keywords.
· Viral launch will give you different stats about product and it would tell you if product is seasonal or not.
Sourcing and Logistics:
· After getting the product approved, hire a professional to check patent.
· Make a dummy listing on amazon and check 2-3 times for product approval in amazon.
· Learn more about product from negative reviews and try to minimize those before launching your product.
· Try to pick a product having less than 150 reviews.· Do not compete with amazon or any other giant brand.
· Look into amazon shipping cost and commission per item.· Calculate maximum landing cost of product using amazon fba revenue calculator.
· Look for product on Alibaba and compare 5-6 suppliers then contact them.
· Identify yourself as a chief of operations of a company with a long product line and tell suppliers that you are interested in their product and ask relative questions.
· Ask about shipping details and number of items per box.· Pick the best supplier and order sample product and negotiate again if needed.
· After finalizing supplier, choose a brand name and file trademark application in amazon.
· if there are no issues regarding brand name and trademark application, design a brand logo.(hire someone or do it yourself if you can)
· Never deal with supplier without trade assurance.
· Improve your listing on amazon while inventory is being manufactured.
· Get professional images designed by a professional. (atleast 7 images)
· 2 3d images and 1 infographic image.
· Include lifestyle images.
· Get your inventory inspected by a professional.
· Then look for a freight forwarder.give him details regarding inventory like no of cartons, dimensions, weight etc.
· Copy packaging from one of your competitors.
· Keep in mind all the extra charges of Alibaba for their services.
· Listing will not be activated until inventory reaches Amazon warehouse.(FBA)
· Buy UPC/barcodes from speedy barcodes and use a barcode for product ID.
· Try to include top keywords in product name for better ranking on Amazon.
· Try to describe as much as you can within the product name to create a better picture in customer’s mind about your product.
· Add variations of your product (if any) and assign SKU to each variation.
· Product description should be very informative and it would be better if a content writer would write it for you.
· Go through product descriptions of atleast 10 products to get a better idea of how to write product description.
Launch and Ranking:
· There are different ranking strategies for products according to their cost price.
· Product title should have main keyword.
· Do not target generic keywords and brand name keywords for ranking.
· Switching sub-category will give a little boost in BSR and ranking.
· information entered in backend optimization is key for PPC campaign to give better results from day one.
· suitable keywords for PPC have less than 3000 search volume.
· PPC takes atleast 2 months to impact ranking.
· Hyper launch1 entirely works on giveaways.
· Most convenient and popular method to impact ranking is through manychat (chatbot) and facebook ads.
· Manychat and facebook ads are used for hyper launch1 phase1.
· Super URL is used to generate link that will drive traffic to your product listing.
· Hyper launch 1 phase 1 has best conversion rate.
· Hyper launch 2 is not recommended for products of less than $20 cost price.
· Hyper launch 2 is based on coupons discount.
· Supreme URL 2.0 (pixelfy) is used in hyper launch phase 1
· Use URL rotator (pixelfy) when launching multiple products.
· Before launching any product, check landing cost of your client’s product before planning any strategy.
· Keep tabs on inventory as well and prepare inventory before launching through any strategy.
· Give honest opinion to your client regarding launch strategies and also give him an estimated budget for launch.
· Stop giveaways once you start getting organic orders of the same number of your giveaways per day during the launch.
Advertisement on Amazon:-
Amazon offers early review program where Amazon itself will chase your buyers to give you first five reviews and will charge $60 for this.
– Digital coupons can be availed by any customer and they help in boosting sales.
– PPC campaign offers different bidding strategies, choose dynamic bids
– up and down strategy at the starting of launch for better visibility.
– Try increasing your bid when you’re not satisfied with results.
– 40-50% sales consist of buyers who reach your listing through keyword search.
– Choose manual targeting if you want to target keywords or ASIN.
– ACOS should not be greater than profit margin.
– ACOS should get lower with passage of time.- When targeting competitor’s product, make sure that your product is better than your competitor’s w.r.t number of reviews, rating and listing.
– When launching a new PPC campaign, start with auto targeting.
– After getting a few reviews, go for manual targeting and target top10 keywords of your product.
– In case that you are not getting impressions and clicks then raise your bid from $0.2-$0.5 to get more visibility and responses.
– Target a different keyword when you get more than 20 clicks and no sale.- When targeting ASINs, observe the results you get from each ASIN and then decide which ASINs you should continue and targeting and stop targeting those that are not generating sales as they will only result in higher ACOS.
– Never turn off the Auto PPC campaign because it helps in extracting more keywords that you are not familiar with. Use those keywords in manual targeting and generate more sales.
– Generate reports after 2weeks and optimize your PPC campaign.- Do not put more than 10 keywords in a single campaign as it would be difficult to manage results and performances.
– Look for long tail keywords through Magnet (Helium 10) and start targeting them too.
– Minimize bid of your campaign if you’re not getting good performance rather than turning off the campaign.
– When trying to rank a product through PPC, start with bidding strategy down only and switch to dynamic bidding up and down if you don’t get good results.
– If you want to minimize ACOS, use bidding strategy down only.
Use of Manychat and Facebook ads in Launching and Ranking:
– Manychat will be used in hyper launch1.
– Facebook offers different ad campaign objectives but we are only concerned with messages objective.
– Set your ad campaign audience and use audience insight tool for better understanding of user audience.
– ask your buyers to promote your product on facebook by sharing your post.
– recommended image dimension for a facebook ad is 1200×628.
– ad image should have urgency and your offer should be visible in the image.
– add amazon logo and amazon link of your product too.
– ad image plays the most important role in conversion, hire a professional designer for your ad image.